SEO Search Engine Optimization is a way to improve your website so that it will appear in the top positions in the search results of Google, Yahoo, Bing or other search engines. In many respects, it's simply quality control for websites. Now Off-Page SEO is the SEO technique you perform for your webpages or blog post outside the page but to improve your seaarch rankings on Search Engine Results Page (SERP) such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and others.
This technique can be tedious but rewarding if applied and done correctly.
Think it... Do it
Off Page SEO
Off-page SEO will help make your website popular on the internet, so you can get more visibility. With the on-page techniques we can get visibility in search engines. So the off page SEO techniques is an additional method of attracting traffic online so as to help improve your website position in SERP. Search our blog for tested ways to increase web traffic.
To know more on how SEO works, click here
1. Create Shareable ContentUnique content is the KING when it comes to search engine optimization. Creating amazing, relevant and shareable content is a smart way to generating more and more organic backlinks to your website, blog or online store. It takes hardwork and consistency to create amazing and fresh contents. I have always been a preacher of top quality content if you are into online business.
2. Influencer OutreachOnce you have contents that you know or think is cool , don’t hesitate to reach out to influencers in your niche or those who posted related post to help share it. Tell them to check your blog and ask for link backs from their blog. Make sure you get the links from completely relevant domains.
3. Guest Post or contributorOur blog is one of the open blogs that accept guest post. If you have good contents, do not hesitate to share with us. There are some good and quality blogs that are open for guest post from various authors. Write an amazing article and reach out for guest post. Don’t focus on quantity of links but rather focus only on quality links.
4. Social Media EngagementYes! Social media is a good Off-page SEO technique that can get you good traffic if used correctly. If you want to make your business, website or blog popular, engage with people on multiple social media platforms. Social media presence will help grow your business and also help you get more back links. Just that links from social media may not be valued atimes as it sometimes has the nofollow attribute or is hidden from search engines to know where it is coming from but nonetheless, it is a good source of getting traffic online.
5. Blog Directory SubmissionDirectory Submission has been known to be effective in getting links and even indexed. Ensure you choose an effective directory and select a proper category. It takes quite some time to deliver good results, but these results stand out over a longer time period.
Free directory submission list
6. Social Bookmarking Sites
It has been said of by most expert how impactful Social bookmarking sites are to promoting website/blog. When you bookmark your webpage or blog post on popular social bookmarking websites, the tendency to gain traffic to your webpage or blog high. Popular and high PR Bookmarking Websites
7. Forum Submission
Participate in search forums which are related to your niche and make a connection with that community. Reply to threads, answer people’s questions and give your suggestions and advice. Make use of “Do-Follow” forums.
Some forums like
8. Article SubmissionOnce you got post, ensure to submit your articles to article submission directory. You can also give links to your website. Make sure your content is unique and of high quality. This has been known to gain more search visibility thereby increasing traffic as more people get to see and click if possible such contents. Choose the correct category and give a good title to your content.
Free Article Submission sites
9. Image SubmissionImages can easily be shared on popular image submission websites like instagram, flickr, shutterfly, mediafire and imgur. Before submitting your images please optimize them with the correct URL and title tag. Ensure they have a proper title, description and tags.
Submit Your Site to Search Engines
Web search engines (like Google) automatically add new web sites to their search index every time they crawl the web. In the case of a website that is new and unknown, it may take some time before such site is "discovered". Luckily most search engines invites you to submit your site: *
What is Email Marketing?
Any email communication is considered as email marketing if it helps build customer loyalty, trust in a product or company, or brand recognition. For instance, when a company sends a commercial message to a group of people using electronic email mostly in the form of advertisements, requests for business or sales, or donation solicitation.How To Sell With Email Maeketing
What to do to get traffic?
Getting traffic online to your website, blog or online store can be challenging because there ae so many web pages/ post online most of them lost and some no more in existence as they didint get any result. So this issue can be challenging and also interesting once you know how to go about this issue.
There is a post on tested ways to drive traffic to website on our blog that sheds more light on how you can generate traffic to your website whether it is new or rebranded.