Sometimes ago in 2018, Airtel has 4.6 Gb data worth at the cost of ₦200. Sometimes later, it stopped working and people started complaining. It is a pleasure to tell you that this cheat is back and working.
Not to waste your time, we will look at the following as enumerated below.
Read also: How to get MTN 2Gb data for 500 Naira
Read also: Samsung galaxy note 8
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE AIRTEL 4.6GB FOR ₦200
- It permits for data accumulation
- Data can be used on any device without preference: Android, iOS and Laptop.
- This cheat is sim selective. It works mostly on new Airtel sims that are less than 3 months old. (highly required)
- No VPN needed for the data to work
HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AIRTEL 4.6GB FOR ₦200
- Works with a day old sim or sims less than 3 months old.
- The first thing you need to do is send GET to 141, and again send MIFI to 141.
- Must be on Airtel Smart Trybe tariff plan, if not, migrate by dialing *312#.
- To know your current tariff, simply dial *121*3*5#
To get 4.6 data at the cost of ₦200, keep reading
HOW TO CHECK YOUR AIRTEL SIM REGISTRATION DATE
To know the date you registered or activated your Airtel sim card, dial *746# to check Airtel SIM registration. Ensure sim is new or less than 3 Months, else it won’t work.
HOW TO GET AIRTEL 4.6GB FOR ₦200
- Get Airtel recharge card worth of ₦200 Naira. (Buy the paper recharge card) recommended!
- Recharge with the code *126*PIN#
- You will be credited with free 4.6Gb bonus data
- Data is valid for 30 days
- Dial *140# to check your data balance
HOW TO ACCUMULATE AIRTEL 4.6GB DATA
- Buy another Airtel recharge card of 200 Naira
- Recharge using this code *126*PIN#.
- You will be credited with another 4.6Gb data. So keep recharging and your data will keep accumulating.
- To check your data balance, dial *140#.
There you have it. Trust this post is helpful? Please leave a comment below if any. Like and share with friends on social media