The zip code for Abuja and all its location is listed below. Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja is the capital of Nigeria. It is made up of several locations that use different zip code.
Note: In Nigeria it is referred to as postal code, while in the USA it is referred to as Zip code. They all mean the same thing.
Each area in FCT have their different postal codes. The areas and district in Abuja have their codes which is unique for each of them
Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) Postal Code:
Kindlt find your area and their allocated zip codes.
1 Central business district, Abuja Postcode — 900211
The zip code above is the same for all the locations within Central business district in Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC).
2 Asokoro, Abuja postal code — 900231
Note that all the streets within this area uses the same code for Asokoro district.
3 Garki, Abuja Postal code
All areas in Garki and their postal codes: This is for all streets/locations within them
- Area 1 — 900241
- Area 2 — 900242
- Area 3 — 900243
- Area 7 — 900244
- Area 8 — 900245
- Area 10 — 900246
- Area 11 — 900247
- Garki rural areas — 900104: Those Rural areas include Abacha Barracks, Apo, Damagaza, Dantata, Durumi I, Durumi II, Durumi III, Dutse, Garki Village, Gudu, Guzape, Kobi, Kurumduma, NEPA Village, and Wumba.
Note: Some of the areas mentioned below can be used for areas within these locations except where stated otherwise
4 Gwarimpa, Abuja Postal code — 900108
5 Karu, Abuja Postal code — 900110
6 Maitama, Abuja Postal code — 900271
7 Nyanya, Abuja Postal code — 900103
8 Three Arms Zone, Abuja Postal code — 900211
9 Wuse, Abuja Postal code:
The following zip codes covers for the streets within these district.
- Wuse Zone 1 — 900281
- Wuse Zone 2 — 900282
- Wuse Zone 3 — 900283
- Wuse Zone 4 — 900284
- Wuse Zone 5 — 900285
- Wuse Zone 6 — 900286
- Wuse Zone 7 — 900287
- Wuse II — 900299:
10 Gui, Abuja zip code — 900105
Gui contains the following areas which all use 900105 as their postal code: Airport, Barowa, Damakuba, Dandi, Dayisa, Dodo, Gbenduniya, Gbessa, Gora, Gosa, Gud Pasali, Gui, Gwako, Iddo Maaji, Iddo Pada, Iddo Sabo, Iddo Sarki, Iddo Tudunwada, Koloke, Makana, Makanima, Nuwalogye, Sauka, Takilogo, Toge, Tunga Kwaso, Tungan Jika, Tungan Wakili Isa, Zamani.
11. Gwagwa, Abuja zip code — 900106
Gwagwa contains the following locations and they all use 900106: Bagusa, Dei-dei, Filin Dabo, Filin Dabo I, Filin Dabo II, Gwagwa, Kaba, Kagini, Karsana I, Karsana II, Karsana III, Saburi I, Saburi II, Tasha, Zaudna.
12. Kabusa, Abuja zip code — 900107
Kabusa contains the following locations which all make use of 900107: Aleyita, Burum, Dogori Gada, Galadimawa, Kabusa, Ketti, Lekugoma, Lugbe, Piwoyi, Pykasa, Sabon Lugbe, Sheretti, Takushara, Wani, Zhidu, Zidna.
13. Orozo, Abuja zip code — 900109
Orozo contains the following locations and they all make use of 900109: Ajata, Angwan Sako, Anka, Badna, Chori Bisa, Gidan Ajiya, Gidan Mangoro, Gugugu, Kpepegyi, Kurudu, Kurudu Gwandara, Kwoi, Madalla, Munapeyi Kasa, Munapeyi Sama, Orozo I, Orozo II, Sabon Gari, Wowo.
Abaji is one of the six (6) Local Councils in the federal capital territory. It is made up of two districts, namely: Abaji and Yaba.
- Abaji district: All areas located within Abaji district make use of 950101 as their postal code. while,
- Yaba district: All the locations situated in Yaba use 950102.
15 Bwari: 901101
Bwari is an Area Council in the federal capital territory (FCT). It is made up of several districts that make use of 901101 as their postal code.
16 Gwagwalada: 902101
Gwagwalada is also one of the 6 Local Councils in the FCT. All the locations within Gwagwalada make use of 902101 as their postal code.
Kuje is an Area Council in the Fedearal Capital Territory (FCT) that is made up of 2 districts that make use of varying codes. Those two districts are: Kuje and Rubbochi.
- Kuje district postcode: All the areas within Kuje district make use of 903101.
- Rubbochi district postcode: All the locations within Rubbochi district make use of 903102.
Kwali is an Area Council that is made up of 9 districts. They are: Ashara, Dafa, Gumbo, Kilankwa, Kwali, Pai, Wako, Yangoji, and Yebu.
- Ashara: All the areas within Ashara use 904108.
- Dafa: Every location within Dafa use 904102.
- Gumbo: All areas situated in Gumbo use 904107.
- Kilankwa: All locations in Kilankwa use 904104.
- Kwali: Every street in Kwali use 904105.
- Pai: All the streets in Pai make use of 904101.
- Wako: Every street located in Wako make use of 904109.
- Yangoji: The whole streets in Yangoji use 904103.
- Yebu: Every area in Yebu make use of 904106.
Trust this post has been helpful? Kindly let us know if we need to add a location to the list. Please share with friends on social media.