Nowadays, people have their ATM card lost or stolen and this has been on the high due to economic issues. A lot of people have their account been debited due to their lost or stolen ATM cards. This can be heartbreaking as a lot of life savings might be attached to this accounts. You can Block All Bank ATM Cards without going to queue in the bank.
In this post, we will show you how to Block All Bank ATM Cards easily without delay or waiting for our bank customer service center to help you. We will show you how to block lost ATM card immediately. Even if it is stolen or lost, the process is still the same.
This will help prevent the stolen card from being used for theft and save you your hard earn money in the bank.
How To Block Lost ATM Card Immediately In Nigeria
- How To Block First Bank ATM Card
- How To Block GTBank ATM Card
- How To Block Fidelity Bank ATM Card
- How To Block Zenith Bank ATM Card
- How To Block Stanbic IBTC Bank ATM Card
- How To Block Union Bank ATM Card
- How To Block Access Bank ATM Card
- How To Block Keystone Bank ATM Card
- How To Block Sterling Bank ATM Card
- How To Block Wema Bank ATM Card
- How To Block Unity Bank ATM Card
- How To Block UBA
- How To Block Polaris Bank ATM Card
Now we dive into the topic of the day. Are you ready? Pay attention and there is no need for alarm. Relax and it will be fixed
1. How To Block First Bank Debit Card
For you to block your lost First bank ATM Card. follow the steps below
- With your phone, ensure it has the registered SIM associated with the First bank account
- Send “BLOCK” to 30012.
Once done, the associated ATM card will be blocked/deactivated and no withdrawal can be made with the card again.
Physically visit any First Bank branch and apply for a new ATM card.
2. How To Block GTBank Debit Card
GTBank has different methods you can use to block your ATM card if it is lost or stolen. It can be via ATM terminals, Internet banking app, Mobile app, SMS banking and or the GTWorld app.
To block your GTB Debit card via SMS,
- Send HOTLIST NUBAN to 08076665555 from your registered (SIM) mobile number with GTbank.
- Replaced the NUBAN with the 10 digits of your account number linked to the card.
To block your GTB Debit card via Call
You can call the GTConnect using the following contacts. 0700GTConnect (0700482666328), 01-4480000, 08039003900 or 08029002900 to request for instant deactivation of your ATM card.
How To block your GTB Debit card via Internet Banking
You can deactivate/block your debit card, log on to your internet banking profile and block your ATM yourself following the steps below.
- Click on the Cards icon and then the Card hotlist link
- Select Card Number and Request Reason
- Input your secret question answer.
- Now click Continue and input token generated code after that
You will get a Pop-up screen option requesting you to confirm the deactivation of your ATM card.
3. How To Block Fidelity Bank ATM Card
The steps to block your Fidelity debit card is enumerated below.
- Dial *770*911# with the registered phone number associated to the Fidelity bank and follow the command prompt.
- A list of all your ATM card connected to the account will be displayed and you will be asked to select the particular one you will like to block.
Alternatively, you can contact the Fidelity Bank to block your ATM card via email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How To Block Zenith Bank Debit Card
The method for you to block your Zenith Bank Debit card requires you to download the mobile app. Follow steps below
- Log in to the app
- Click on the menu bar and select Cards and Cheques.
- Select Deactivate Card under Type and enter a reason.
- Now click on continue.
For further assistance, call them via phone using the following numbers 012787000, 014647000 and 012927000.
5. How To Block Stanbic IBTC Bank ATM Card
To block your Stanbic IBTC Bank without visiting their branch. Do the following
- Just dial *909#.
- After that choose my Bank,
- choose service request and
- finally choose block card.
Alternatively, send Block card NUBAN to 30909 via your registered mobile number. Replaced the NUBAN with the 10-digits of your account number Linked to the debit card.
6. How To Block Union Bank ATM Card
To block your Union Bank ATM card
- Send a text with context “BLOCK CARD NUBAN” via SMS to 20123 using the registered phone number linked to the bank account.
- You should replace the NUBAN with the 10-digit of your account number.
7. How To Block Access Bank Debit Card
If you lost your Access Bank Debit Card, call 1.800.554.8969 and if you lost your Credit Card, call 1.800.558.3424 immediately to block the card. You can also block your Access Bank ATM Card using their updated mobile app.
8. How To Block Keystone Bank ATM Card
If you lost your Keystone bank ATM card, you can block it with the following method
- kindly send them an email via email@example.com
- you can also call them on +234 700 2000 3000.
9. How To Block Sterling Bank ATM Card
For you to block your Sterling Bank ATM Card, just follow the process below
- simply contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call them on 070078375464.
Alternatively, it can be blocked via their social handler below.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/SterlingBankNigeria/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/sterling_bankng
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/sterlingbank
10. How To Block Wema Bank ATM Card
You can block Wema Bank ATM card via Wema Mobile app or Wema Internet banking solution. You can easily deactivate the card through text message.
- Send CARD ATM OFF to 33352 using your registered phone number associated with the card.
11. How To Block Unity Bank ATM Card
You can request them to instantly block your ATM card through a phone call on +2347080666000, +2347057323226, +2347057323227 OR you can email them on email@example.com or visit their official website www.unitybankng.com.
12. How To Block UBA ATM Card
You can easily block your lost or stolen UBA Debit Card by doing the following.
- simply dial *919*10# from your mobile line that is linked with the Bank account. follow the command prompt.
Alternatively, you can contact UBA to help you out by reaching them on 2347002255822 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. How To Block Polaris Bank ATM Card
Securely block your card if it is lost, stolen, expired or missing.
Dial *833*4# and follow the on-screen prompts to quickly block your debit card.
This post was redefined as we had a fatal server problem that led to lose of data. We seek your support as it has not been easy but we trust we are back to serve you better. Kindly help us to share.
When you have your ATM card stolen, this can be devastating and heartbreaking as theft is not far fetched. Another saving grace is to transfer the money in the account to another account till the issue is resolved.
Did you find this guide on How To Block Lost ATM Card helpful? Kindly share and leave a comment.
Are you Looking for any of the following: