The MTN eSims which is called Embedded SIM (e-SIM) is the next step in the evolution of Subscriber Identity Modules (SIM cards). They are designed to deliver unprecedented freedom and flexibility. Unlike the physical SIM, you do not need to insert an eSIM into your phone as it is already built into your smartphone, device or wearable.
You simply activate the eSIM with your account profile and you are ready to enjoy all the services you normally would with a physical SIM.
Read also: How to check Tariff plans on 9mobile
Benefits of eSIM
- e-SIMs allow you have more than one phone number associated to your smart device. They particularly useful for people who want to manage personal and business lines.
- The possibility of losing or damaging your SIM is reduced because it is built into your device.
- You no longer have to deal with cutting SIM cards or finding adapters.
- It is extremely convenient for frequent travelers, making it easier to switch between network operators.
How to activate an eSIM
The eSIM trial will run for one year and is open on a first come first served basis to a limited number of subscribers who own compatible devices.
Get TikTok SEO Cheat here
You’ll need to visit any of our MTN stores. Our customer care agents will check your device for eligibility and walk you through the setup process. Need help finding a store? Go to our Stores Page to find the store nearest you.
|Pixel 3, 3 XL|
|Pixel 4, 4 XL|
|Apple||iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max|
|iPhone XS, XS Max|
|Samsung||Samsung S20 Series|
- How to create a Facebook business Page
- How to create lovely instagram bio that best describes your profile
- The editor has encountered an unexpected error: Attempt Recovery, Copy Post, Text Copy Error
- How to convert pdf to word
- How to Add or Remove Debit/Credit Card on Facebook Ads
- Best phones under 70000 naira
- How to check BVN with USSD code for MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile