Paga POS – How To Become A POS Agent
Nigeria’s current economic crisis has led to a large number of people looking for other sources of income. The most common way for people to get extra money is by working as a POS agent. Basically, becoming a POS agent is one of the simplest and most convenient methods to support your community while making an income. Here is all the information you need to know about working as a Paga POS agent.
Requirements for becoming a Paga Agent?
There are requirements you must fulfill before you can learn how to become a POS agent. They consist of:
- You must hold a position of authority in your community and have access to many people. This should be simple for you if you already run a company that provides services to a sizable number of clients.
- You should be able to read, write, and communicate quite well.
- You must be familiar with using smart phones, including Android and iPhone models.
- One important factor is customer friendliness.
- You must respect customers.
- Finally, you need to be able to schedule time to go to the Paga agent training.
This post shows ways for newcomers who want to work as Paga agents.
How can I become a POS agent?
The registration process for Paga POS agents is simple and quick. To find out how to become a Paga agent, adhere to the steps listed below:
- Visit the www.mypaga.com website.
- After that, select “become a Paga agent.” You will be taken to another page by the platform.
- You can read about the duties, opportunities, and benefits of being a Paga agent on this website.
- The “Agent Interest” form is located on the right side of the page.
- After that, complete the form by entering your information.
- Once you’ve completed this, carefully verify the accuracy of your information.
- After that, submit your information and wait for a response from the Paga staff.
You can register easily by sending an email to email@example.com as well. After this, you will hear from the Paga team.
What documents do I need to become a Paga Agent?
Your first name, last name, and phone number are required in order to successfully become a Paga POS agent. Basically, your registration process will go smoothly if you have all these.
- POS Agencies in Nigeria
- How to send and receive money with PayPal in Nigeria
- How to open a Paypal account to receive money in Nigeria
- 20 Best Free Live Streaming Platforms
What are the Benefits of Being a Paga POS Agent?
Being a Paga agent has the following advantages:
- For each transaction your clients complete, you receive a commission.
- As you complete more transactions each month, Page rewards you with benefits.
- Finally, you get to participate in the Paga-organized beginner’s instruction.
How much does it cost to register as a Paga POS agent?
It is FREE to sign up as a Paga agent. However, Paga would charge you a token of N30,000 if you need a POS terminal.
How can I contact Paga?
Paga can be reached in the following ways:
Phone Number: 07000007242 Or 012777160
Live chat: www.mypaga.com